Sign in to follow this  
antonio

Want to kick start your I.T Career?

Weve got some openings at my work in the Helpdesk Dept for early morning Support, Great Entry role into a Microsoft Support company.

Its not to hard work but you will be expected to put in the hard yards, Its a relaxed enviroment but dont expect to be sitting on NS LOL.

Job Role? Checking Errors/Researching Errors/Checking Backups/Break Fix/Basic Support calls.. Kind of Helpdesk Level 1, You will be working on Windows Servers not crappy Desktops!

Location? South Melbourne, Albert Park.

Am i Experienced Enough? Were looking for Tafe/Uni kids who might still be studying or if your just a real nerd who loves computers and already knows the basics.. Please No 1st timers straight out of High School sorry guys.

Time? Full time - 8:30AM - 5:30PM

Looking for FULL TIME Helpdesk with migration onto Field Technician for Windows Networks.

Send me your resume at antonio@anton1o.com, Ill have a read and pass it on.

For any other Questions drop me a PM or email me :)

you work in south melbourne too? fark small world!

checking errors in the programming of the computer or software?

What sort of hourly rate is it?

If it was full time i would look into it

i need a change from my current IT crap lol

hmm id be interested

Didn't you just get a job at a pizza shop?

you work in south melbourne too? fark small world!

haha yeah, been working on this side of town for about 3years now.

What position title do you hold Antonio? Any other roles available? Is your organisation in the IT area or is it just a department of the organisation?

Cheers,

Andy

What position title do you hold Antonio? Any other roles available? Is your organisation in the IT area or is it just a department of the organisation?

Cheers,

Andy

Just Microsoft Network Engineer, as of currently only roles available would be Higher Senior roles so certified till Server 08/Citrix/VMWare all the biz.

We are an I.T company which outsource staff to manage other peoples networks.

This role has been filled by an NS member thanks to all who applied i have forwaded on all your resumes :)

The company you are currently working always looking for new staff?

Yeah we do hire a fair amount, but its mainly towards my level of engineer or higher.

We rarely change helpdesk staff so i dont bother to ask, I only asked for this role thru here since weve had some issues using Seek/JobSeeking websites where 99.99% of the applicants couldnt speak english but all they had to show off was a million certifications.

are most of those applicants from excom ?

Yeah mate pretty much Excom book worms, heaps of knowledge reading.. throw them an error that a book wont teach you and there fried.

Ok.. So WERE HIRING AGAIN.. and need more Helpdesk people, On the last hiring role i got a NS person in who has been a really big asset to the company, So if your still looking for a Job wanting to drop out of Tafe/Uni and start making MONEY!!

Email me antonio@anton1o.com with resume/cv's and ill pass them on..

thats not very nice encouraging people to drop out of their tafe/uni to work at a help desk lmao

most uni degree's count for nothing. By the time you've finished the 4 year course most of the stuff has changed.

My advice is to go out, get some experience and hit up certifications like SAP, Oracle, MS, Cisco, etc

That's what most people are looking for on Seek and MyCareer

same thing goes for here at telstra, got guys with all kinds of degrees from excomm only to hear them take 20mins trying to get their clients to find the WRONG serial number on PC's or asking what mailserver they are on when they have the info infront of them....

end rant.

Not to sure mate to be honest, about $600-700per week clear?

Nothing over the top, but you will learn ALOT more then a basic Helpdesk Role trust me on that.

Not to sure mate to be honest, about $600-700per week clear?

Nothing over the top, but you will learn ALOT more then a basic Helpdesk Role trust me on that.

So have I got a job, should I start looking for a place to rent yet lol? :)

New job on the cards if anybody is after it...

- 2year I.T Experience, will be working predominantly with networking side of things the company itself works with WebCeminars and progression will lead into working with Ford for alot of there videos so you will get to learn the high end scale of Audio/Visual for FORD!

Will end up turning into a Meet and Greet the client role, Dont have to be an expert cause you will be trained up.

Big opportunity for somebody whos looking for a change to possibly come out of that Helpdesk Role into something a bit different from Normal Server/Helpdesk Support.. might find a career in Audio/Visual, and imagine the kick backs you would get working together with Ford!

Just email me antonio@anton1o.com, and ill pass them on..

Cheers,

^ Antonio I'm keen mate... I'll be in touch with you, just need to touch up the cv on the weekend!

What's the location btw?

Cheers,

Andy

Im not to sure to be honest, best you can do is hand me the resume and ill glide it on thru :)

Generally i can easily find people, but the role being a bit of a mix between 2 job criteria makes it tricky for me to find somebody.

Another role has come up and this time its paying into the big bucks!

Role is somewhat work from home for many clients, you will have to drive out to locations as required, requires. High Speed Home internet, Phone Line etc.. Working for a boss but managing certain Clients.. Not a dodgy 'Run your own buisness' thing.

Paying: $70,000

This is not for the weak, and will require full skill set of Windows Desktop/Server environment knowledge, Personally if your thinking of applying 2years+ of Windows Server installation/maintenance experience required.. or a Very talented help desk person.

Would love to take it up myself but im just to busy from home already to take on more server work!

Email: antonio@anton1o.com.

Cheers,

I am in Sydney, and a Level 3 Engineer earning 10k more then that, but i would take the cut and work from home in a heart beat.

I bet this gets snapped up quickly!